woensdag 20 juli 2016

Recent drawing spree resulted in a whole bunch of new Witty Art Work!

Recently, I have been on a bit of a drawing spree, and I found myself creating a lot of new Witty Art. A couple of new Series and a lot of Singles, and a couple of two and even three-pieces. It's been a while since I've been working with ink and watercolours but it felt extremely good to be able to do so again.
It turned out to be quite a good harvest. I witnessed the return of some old characters and ideas, but in new shapes and forms; as well as the birth of  new ones, some of which really surprised me, but in a good way. I can see new, previously undiscovered pathways, waiting to be explored and yes, I am eager to do so, at the same time, just a bit scared of what I might discover while doing just that. But the need to go onward and forward has the better of me!

I will post individual pictures of each work soon, for now, here is a small selection!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten