donderdag 21 juli 2016

'One Step Forward (How Many Steps Back)': Life as we often know it to be...


So, yes, recently I've been on bit of a drawing spree - skip that, I have been suffering of one of those almost all-consuming attacks of GottaDraw, which I jokingly refer to as ''my favourite disease''. The result is a whole bunch of drawings, Singles mainly, but also a couple of new Series. 

One of these involves this particular character. And again, it is yet another manifestation of UnBunny making an appearance in my work. For those of you who have been following my work over the years, UnBunny is no uncommon inhabitant of the World of Witty Art. He's also one of the most popular ones and he's constantly evolving and appearing in different forms and shapes, in various singles or series of drawings, like 'Innovation In Carnation', 'Innovation In Corporation', 'H.U.R.T' and, more recently, 'Redemption Day Is Not Installed'.

So, here he is again, this time in a series titled 'One Step Forward (How Many Steps Back'). As life often feels that way for many of us, I think both the images and the subtitles speak volumes.

Hope to be able to post each individual image on this blog soon!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten