donderdag 21 juli 2016

As a matter of fact, it's ALL just 'A Matter Of Trust'

This particular series, 'A Matter Of Trust', created back in 2014, deals with some pretty basic human emotions, if not one of the most basic: trust. A small, simpel word, but o so crucial for human relationships. A word too often used too lightly, misused, abused. And I guess we all are or have been guilty of that, at one or more times in our life. Of abusing someone's trust. Ignored, overlooked, brushed aside. I know I have done so, probably not once, not twice, but a couple of times.



Then again, my trust too, has been stood upon, trampled, crushed, many times. And as I am only human, that left some pretty nasty scars. Perhaps there a few of them visible, tangible, in this series. Then again, I am not revealing everything. I am not sure, after all, if I can trust you, can I? 
After all, trust is an extremely precious good to give. Trust. A precious good to give, yet so very easy to waste. And once gone, extremely hard to obtain back. As a matter of fact, it's often not just 'A Matter Of Trust'.

Trust me, I know... 

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten