dinsdag 1 maart 2016

Sharp & soothing at the same time: ''To Swallow Bitter Pills''


Another series created in 2015: ''To Swallow Bitter Pills''. Partially inspired by one of my all time favourite songs: ''The Bitterest Pill'' by eighties UK band The Jam, partially by the circumstances I was facing in my personal life at the time. And undeniably fueled by that ever-present feeling of melancholy and loss that I somehow carry with me all the time - which is not necessarily a bad thing or a bad mood to be in, I hasten to add. 

Personally, I think this is ultimately one of my most personal and touching series, and to me, it cuts both deep and sharp, yet at the same time has a very soothing impact. And I have to be honest: it'll take a while before I am ready to let these ones go, one by one or perhaps all together at once.

One day. Not now, perhaps. But one day, yes.
 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten