maandag 8 februari 2016

''Artist's Saloon: The Dark Edition'' featuring Witty Art!



A while back, on December 16th 2015 to be precise, I attended a very special get-together with fellow artists. An Artist's Saloon is a small and informal gathering of artists with similar interests and ideas or concepts and meant to share insights and inspiration with each other. Organised by fellow artist and host of the evening Daniel van Nes (whose work I absolutely adore and whom I had the pleasure of sharing an exhibition with way back, during the summer of 2013), this was a so-called  ''Dark Art Edition''.

I brought some of my most recent pencil drawings as well as my Witty Art Book ''My Life In Limbo'', which provided input for some interesting discussions and some food for fought as how to take my art to the next level. Some seriously interesting suggestions were made and I am currently exploring all these.

So, it turned out to be one extremely inspiring evening - and yes, there will be definitely a follow-up!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten