maandag 6 juli 2015

My Witty Art Wall sparked interesting conversation during our latest Pop Up!

Again, a good turn out for second Pop Up Exhibition at Entrepothaven, Rotterdam. It was great to see so many peole take an interest in my Witty Art Wall, and, ofcourse, Witty Art. It is always a pleasure to engage in conversations with people who are genuinely interested in my work; and there were quite a few of those during the last weekend. 


Some visitors really took their time to take in the whole wall, making up their own stories, as they were combining words and images. That was an inspiring thing to see take place!



The icing on the cake was this very personal tribute made by fellow artist Herman Schouwenburg, who had come especially to have a look at Witty Art, after he had first discovered it during the opening of my showcase at Rotterdam Coffeebar Ookami/Heiilige Rotterdamse Boontjes Koffie. I felt both honoured and touched when I saiw it - and gotta admit it, Herman really got the essence of my work and managed to capture it in this image below: 







If you want to see more of Herman's work, go visit his Flickr!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten