donderdag 5 februari 2015

New page online: impressions of Witty Art at their owner's place


And, in addition to my previous post about the newly added page 'People About Witty Art', I have also updated this blog with another one, entitled 'Witty Art at Your Place'. This page contains pictures (of various quality, some are quick snapshots, others were taken especially for the occasion) of Witty Art at their new owner's places. In their homes, their (home)offices, their stores or otherwise.

It really makes me proud to see how many Witty Art works have already found their way to new homes. And, even more, to see how happy they make their new owners. Had I not already suffer from a bad, bad case of 'GottaDraw', then this would have been all the encoragement I need to never ever stop creating my art.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten