dinsdag 20 januari 2015

Major creative explosion of Witty Art shared via my Instagram account!


The last couple of weeks have been nothing less than one big creative explosion. Image after image came popping up in my mind, ideas and visions for new series, of new works, for whole new visual concepts of Witty Art. Well, I suppose that's what you get when you refer to your own art as ''dancing on a seemingly dead volcano'' .. it's about to pop it's load sometime, and that time is now! 

I have been sharing most of my newly created Witty Art on Instagram, which I have found to be a great medium for quick sharing and showcasing previews and snapshots of my art work, also establishing contact with likeminded fellow creatives and artists. And yes, new collaborations are being worked on - internationally! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten