vrijdag 15 april 2016

More pictures of my solo showcase at Stroop Rotterdam

More pictures of my solo showcase at Stroop Rotterdam!

This exhibtion contains all new work, especially made for this soloshow and prominently features my new series ''Minor Kitchen Sink Dramas''. A somewhat (and seemingly) lighter take on trusted Witty Art themes such as attraction versus rejection, the struggle between the powerful and the powerless.

And, a bunch of drawings I created for the Witty Art XS collection (smaller sized artwork, available for small prices), featuring one of my works dearest characters: Lost Bear. A little, humble, bruised and battered fella, simply looking for no more, or no less, than a caring heart, worth his love and trust. But, as the popular song goes, a good heart is hart to find...  







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten