donderdag 5 november 2015

Visit Rotterdam Coffeebar Ookami for some Coffee & Witty Art!


For those of you who want to see some Witty Art for real, up close and personal: if you happen to live or visit the city of Rotterdam, The Netherlands, please pay a visit to coffee bar Ookami, at Burgemeester Meineszplein 19. Located in the area known as Rotterdam West (Middelland).

A very cool place to have a nice hot cup of latte, espresso or a fresh mint-ginger tea - but also because they serve coffe with a mission: to help unemployed yough (often with a bit of a history of living on the edge, so to speak) getting a new chance in life by becoming proper baristas!

And, they display a nice selection of Witty Art. And, you never know, you might run into Miss Witty  herself, as I you can find me there, sitting on one of the cosy tables, having one of those lattes or espresso's and working on some sketches, like my artbook ''My Life In Limbo''.

Want to make sure I am around too, so I can tell you all about Witty Art in person? Then contact me via email or Facebook or Instagram so we can make an appointment!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten