donderdag 5 november 2015

The Making Of: ''Once Upon A Time Never Happened #2''

Since I have been creating a lot of new Witty Art this year, I thought it'd be nice to share a bit of ''The Making Of...''. Especially since I have been throwing some other materials and techniques in the Witty Mix as well, such as graphite pencils, conté crayon and charcoal. I even started experimenting with making collages, which started off completely by coincidence - or by accident, depending on how you like at it, but I will tell you about that in a later blogpost. 

For now, I'd like to share with you the making of: ''Once Upon A Time... Never Happened! #4'' Two. The first Witty Collage Art Series ever! And I have to say, I am quite please with the result. Especially when, as I said, it never was intended this way. But, as said, I will elaborate on that more, later!

Pictured above and below: step 1-4.



And here's step 5: the final result!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten