maandag 13 februari 2017

More EarthRocks & MoonSwings travelled to a happy new home!

A while back, I wrote about the new additions to my series ''EarthRocks & MoonSwings''. Started back in 2012, I never thought that this Galaxic Bromance would turn out to be one of my most popular and best-selling series.

Part of the reason why this series is so succesful, I think is because of its almost unbearable overdosage of cute - this is a series primarily about unconditional friendship, of a bond that can't be broken, for being there for each other, no matter what. Relationships like those are very hard to come by, as Life constantly shapes and influences friendships and puts them to the test.

So, when asked to draw more of these because one buyer had absolutely fallen in love with them and really wanted to give one to his brother who was getting married, I felt motivated to draw a couple more. And in total, 11 new ''EarthRocks & MoonSwings'' have seen the light! Will add them to the Series Galleries soon!

And guess what, almost immediately after sharing them on my Facebook page, another buyer stepped forward and purchased one, too. And so, a couple of weeks ago, ''EarthRocks & MoonSwings #44'' moved to its happy new home - and judging by the picture buyer sent me the other day, I think they are in really great company!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten