woensdag 22 juli 2015

New Witty Art created live during this series of Summer Pop Up Expo's!

 


One of the reasons, this series of Summer Pop Up Expo's was such great fun, was because of the way the participating artists encouraged each other to create work live on location. I myself made what I think to be quite an impressive number of drawings, using pencil, crayon and charcoal: the simple basics necessary for the highly enjoyable art of drawing. Whicb, in my case, is just a severe attack of Gotta Draw.



Also, working with (seemingly) simple materials such as pencil and charcoal, instead of using my biggest love ink, enables me to work out a couple of new ideas, as I have been stewing on new images and combinations of elements, previously used in Witty Art.

Hope you like it, and feel free to let me know what you think by leaving a comment below this blogpost; or, alternatively, on my Instagram feed, where I post Witty Art on almost a daily basis. If you are an Instagram user, feel freel to follow me there as well!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten