donderdag 8 september 2016

Working on the selection for my upcoming Witty Art Expo at Hostel Ani & Haakien!

Working on the selection of my upcoming exhibition at Hostel Ani & Haakien, which opens at Thursday, September 15h - which is in exactly one week from now. That means, just seven more days to determine which artworks I am going to show!

So, which will be ''The Chosen Ones''? To be honest, at this point, I have literally no idea. But the ones posted here today, are very, very likely candidates to be considered worthy of selection.

The coming days, I will post frequent updates of the selection progress on the eventpage on Facebook and, ofcourse, here on this blog as well.

Also, you can find all information on the ''where, when & what time'' on this blog too!

Both the exhibition and opening progamme are organised by Pica Pica 010, Rotterdam.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten